USBcan Rugged CAN/USB interface with 1 or 2 CAN channels
The Kvaser USBcan Rugged has a CAN bus interface with a standard USB interface. The Kvaser USBcan Rugged can be ordered with two High-Speed CAN channels (TJA1050 compliant), or one channel.
Major features of Kvaser USBcan Rugged
* One device for desktop and laptop.
* Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
* Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
* CAN messages are time-stamped with 10 microseconds resolution.
* Large on-board RAM buffer for CAN message.
* Automatically switches power supply between CAN (primary) and USB (secondary), to reduce power drain of laptop battery.
* Supports "listen-only" mode for analyzing tools.
* High-performance driver support for major operating systems.
* 100% compatible with applications written for Leaf, LAPcan, PCIcan, and PCcan with KVASERs CANlib.
* One CAN connection ISO-11898 High speed, 50 kbit/s up to 1 Mbit/s (transceiver Philips TJA1050).
* Optional, second CAN connection that can be either low-speed (transceiver Philips TJA1054) or high-speed (ISO-11898).
* One USB 1.1 connection (12 Mbit/s) that is USB 2.0 compliant.
* Power from CAN-bus or from the USB side.
* Extensive software support.
* Excellent EMC performance.
* IP54 classed.
* Rugged metal housing.
* Fault tolerant electrical CAN interface.
USBcan Rugged HS
USBcan Rugged HS/HS